Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The way i walk.............

So free and dont know what to do after graduate, now only waiting for the convo....

ai..... I go for two interviews, and from both interviews i choose one, suppose start on this monday, but after two days, i resigned because i found that what the company offer me is totally different from what the job scope that i do now. dissappointed.................

Hope that i can get the new job very soon............

Tired for job and relationship, who can give me a hug.........miss my family,my friends

2 comments:

  1. HUgs kuein...
    Dont give up and try to find it again..Take it as a challenge to you...

    Always contact ya..Miss too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jiayou la...Do the job that you love the most.. dont force yourself ba!!! The most suitable job is coming your way...

    ReplyDelete